Grandma

Grandma
fixing lunch

Monday, November 12, 2007

Almost there

Court is Friday... well, technically Thursday night. I am very anxious and nervous. I really, really hope it goes well and all the paperwork is in perfect order and everyone's ducks are in a row.
My daughter Jordyn, who is 11 1/2, keeps telling me everything is going to "be fine mom". She is so funny and I am so proud of her lately. It is hard to be 11 sometimes. I feel like I just woke up this past week and realized that kids have more "stress" than I ever had thought. They have so much more stress now days than I did when I was her age. School is hard for her and she has been doing so well this year but last week I visited her at school and spoke with her teachers and I am so proud at how hard she is actually working. I think she realized how important school is FINALLY. Yeah. I am happy. I need to remember to support her more and tell her that I do understand she has a lot of pressures at school and with her peers. Her teachers told me that she is a very compassionate child and is always concerned about others. She really truly is a genuinely good kid, and I am proud to be her mom.
Keep up the good work Jorgie, I love you!! Mom

No comments: