Grandma

Grandma
fixing lunch

Thursday, November 15, 2007

1 day

Court is coming.... I am excited and nervous. My mom and I are headed to Addis Monday Morning. I so hope things go well in court so we don't have any delays. Ayalew (the father) is in Addis now and ready for court. Haile emailed me today and said that MOWA has given a positve response. I hope that is good. My anxiety has almost consumed me to the point I can not understand English! Last year before I went to Ethiopia I was so nervous and afraid to fly I wrote everyone "letters" in case anything happened to me. Flying is just scary and I can only do it for these precious little ones who are patiently waiting for me. I know Jordyn and Ayden will be well taken care of while I am away but I still worry... And I will miss them and my hubby so much.
Please ANYONE who reads this, pray that court will go well tonight... (which is tommorrow in Addis).
Thanks!

No comments: